The Rhino GX is a little bit like a high-school homecoming king. Not only does the “dude” have killer looks, it is arguably the top “athlete” on campus and it has brains. Consider how the Rhino shines.
Throw a picture up on your computer screen, and you’ll create gridlock in your office.
“It has a 6.7L V8 diesel engine with insane acceleration …”
This truck is also a warrior. It has a 6.7L V8 diesel engine, with insane acceleration and Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ radial tires that are designed for any terrain. Built upon a Ford Super Duty chassis, there’s no area that is off limits with this SUV from US Specialty Vehicles.
The “brains” aren’t bad either. The Rhino features the Smart Key System, which means you lock and unlock the car with the push of a button on the door handle, and turn the engine on and off with a tap of the start/stop button. The Smart Nav 5 is an all-in-one rearview mirror navigation system that features turn-by-turn directions, continuous DVR recording and reverse HD camera views.
For good measure, there’s more to this badboy. Slide into the interior, and you are entering elegance. It has soft, quality leather, wood veneers, polished finishes and a sound system that would make Maroon 5 envious.
“ … The Rhino GX is power, luxury and intelligence, all rolled into one badass car …”
US Specialty Vehicles’ Rhino GX is power, luxury and intelligence, all rolled into one badass car that goes for a cool $194,000. Eat your hearts out, homecoming kings.
- Dual-layer cold steel and roll-cage-body structure
- Steel body panels and composite fenders/bumpers
- Heavy-duty running boards
- Upgraded Ford F-450 Super Duty chassis
- 6.7L Powerstroke, V8 Turbo Diesel/6.8L V10 gas engine
- 5-speed auto transmission
- Four-wheel drive
- Power-assist steering
- Front, solid twin-coil monobeam with 1.38-inch shock absorbers
- Black, smart hydraulic suspension system
- 20 x 10-inch aluminum custom wheels
- Designer premium leather seats
- 6-way driver power seat
- Second-row, independent eight-way power seats
- Securilock passive anti-theft system
- Leather-wrapped interior with dark-wood and silver accents
- Carpet with custom USSV floor mats
- Backup camera with ultrasonic parking radar
- Advanced multi-stage front airbags
- Upgraded front sway bar
- Speed cruise control
- Smart hydraulic suspension roll-over protection algorithm
PRICE: Starts at $194,000
Editor’s Note: A version of this article first appeared in the September-October 2016 print issue of World of Firepower Magazine.